Senior Tech Recruiter
Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselsHR
YOUR POWER TO CONNECT AND RECRUITMENT EXPERTISE WILL HELP OUT INTERNATIONAL BLUE HARVEST TEAMS GROW.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
- You will find the best Tech talent across the world. With your global mindset you will not stick to country boundaries.
- You will use different channels like LinkedIn to source and connect with Tech talent.
- You know better than anyone that there is a lot involved in finding the perfect match from a technical and cultural perspective.
- You know how to guide the recruitment processes and be an advisor to our hiring mentors and recruitment squad on how to improve our processes.
- You will make sure that the candidate journey has your priority.
- Your know the importance of building relationships with the tech community and our hiring mentors. By making a personal connect and understanding the business needs you can guarantee your quality of hiring.
- You will take the freedom to organize your work yourself and take your own responsibilities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your experience as an agency recruiter specialized in Technology or other niche skills.
- Your hunter mentality and experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Your ability to connect easily with candidates and colleagues.
- Your experience as an advisor to hiring managers in international and complex organizations.
- Your ability to speak fluent French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- Your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just recruit. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and support one of our squads like Marketing or People. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in Brussels.
Do you think you are the next Senior Tech Recruiter we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply.