Principal Solution Architect
United Kingdom, England, LondonCloud Engineering & Architecture
YOUR LEADERSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY VISION GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills. At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology and do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking. We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there. We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining as one of the key leaders of our UK team as well as the global company. Our strategy for the United Kingdom describes an ambitious accelerated growth in 2023. You will focus on business growth through client intimacy, thought leadership and a strong hands-on technical delivery together with your Blue Harvest engineering team.
- On a daily basis you consult our clients on technical architecture, enterprise architecture and engineering leadership.
- You enable delivery across multiple multidisciplinary teams working on innovative solutions.
- You act as a trusted advisor for client business and management.
- You leverage your UK market experience (preferably in Financial Services) to strengthen our position as a first-rate software consultancy company by building strategic client partnerships.
- You lead, mentor and inspire a group of highly experienced engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating.
- You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your technical subject matter expertise and thorough hands-on experience in software, cloud and/or data architecture, including DevOps and CI/CD.
- Your strong emotional intelligence through coaching others in their career & personal growth, fostering client stakeholder intimacy and empowering engineering teams.
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering.
We offer the opportunity to have a large impact on our UK growth journey, where your personal growth track will be in line with business growth. While you're at it, you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in London. Do you think you are the Principal Solution Architect we are looking for? Let us know!