Lead Software Engineer
Sweden, Stockholms län [SE-01], StockholmSoftware Engineering & Architecture
YOU DESIGN AND BUILD INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS THAT GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
- You have a passion for innovation and know-how to use your engineering skills to our clients a solid lead in the digital world. You will lead multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions.
- You advise our clients on technology during a sprint zero and deliver the solution with your Blue Harvest engineering team.
- You own one a value stream within Blue Harvest, enabling our engineers and our overall company growth.
- You lead, mentor and inspire a group of highly experienced engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating;
- You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your way of leading and supporting people and the successes and challenges you had;
- Your experience coaching and enabling delivery across engineering teams;
- Your knowledge on design patterns and software development best practices;
- Your experience with Domain-Driven Design, Microservices and what you have learned working with them;
- Your story working with Event-Driven architectures and patterns;
- Your experience working with cloud platforms, containers and Kafka;
- Your view on the pros and cons of working in an Agile environment;
- Your story on what is the advantage of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and your vision on how to apply testing;
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and speaking at conferences. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in Stockholm.
Are you ready to harvest and do you think you are the next Lead Software Engineer we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply.