Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamData Engineering & Architecture
Unfortunately, until the end of this year we will only add applicants to the hiring process who are already living in the Netherlands, this due too a delay in getting a social security number in the Netherlands.
YOU DESIGN AND BUILD INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS THAT GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
You have a passion for innovation and know-how to use your engineering skills to give our clients a solid lead in the digital world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions.
You advise and support clients both during the initial scoping and pre-sales cycle as well as the implementation of proposed solutions and post-sales engineering activities.
You are going to ingest and process the raw data of several large international corporations. Next to that you will lead teams and create reusable data solutions.
You will be exposed to large volumes of data and related processing workloads. And of course a lot of customer contact in which you advise them on how to maximize the value of their data.
You will contribute to Blue Harvest's vision and help us build our data innovation portfolio;
You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Foundations in Data Management, Processing and Data Modelling techniques
- Experience with cloud-based data services
- Knowledge of Data Management Principles and Frameworks
- Knowledge of Metadata concepts and Metadata-driven data applications
- Knowledge of different Data Modelling Techniques (e.g. Relational)
- Experience in Distributed Data Computing and Big Data ecosystems(Hadoop, Teradata).
- Understanding of Data streaming and API solutions.
- Exposure to data quality frameworks and error management
- Experience with multiple Data ingestion and Data integration tools and frameworks(Basic) Knowledge of data consumption techniques (Data Wrangling, SelfService BI, Managed BI, Advanced Analytics).
- Software engineering and programming skill sets which may include –Python, Scala, Java, C# (At least one)
- Knowledge of the Spark framework
- Understanding of core cloud concepts - Data storage, Compute, Data connections, APIs, and Security on cloud
- Experience in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and related services
Do you have these extras? Then we like you even more!
- Experience in Azure Data Services (ADF, SQL DWH, Data Bricks)
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery)
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and speaking at conferences. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in Amsterdam.
Are you ready to harvest and do you think you are the next Data Engineer we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply.