Data Architect / Data Engineer
United Kingdom, England, LondonData Engineering & Architecture
YOUR LEADERSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY VISION GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing internal start-up capability within Capgemini that strives to provide highly experienced and eminent engineers with both excellent technical and strategic skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
Through our engineers eminence we enable our customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
- You have a passion for innovation and know how to use your engineering skills to give our clients a solid lead in the digital world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions.
- You will be working on cutting edge data technologies & solutions
- You will be vastly expanding your engineering toolbox and have the opportunity to use your skills to innovate, deliver and implement solutions which benefit our customers
- You will contribute to Blue Harvest's vision and help us build our data innovation portfolio
- You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your technical subject matter expertise and thorough hands-on experience in delivering on-prem and cloud data solutions
- Experience with multiple Data ingestion and Data integration tools and frameworks & data consumption techniques (Data Wrangling, ETL, Self Service BI, Managed BI, Advanced Analytics).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data Modelling and modelling techniques
- Proficient in data related programming languages such as R, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Scala, Python or similar
- Good understanding of Data Streaming, APIs and MQ solutions
- Very strong in one or several database / data store technologies (cloud or on-prem)
- Experience in designing, building, testing, and maintaining data solutions and related services
- Good understanding of the components required for cloud data solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to present ideas
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work with fantastic people on thought-provoking challenges. You will be learning, developing yourself, and we hope, speaking at conferences. You'll be part of the global Blue Harvest community who will help support and develop you as well as come together to continue and build on our awesome social events.