Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsData Engineering & Architecture
YOU DESIGN AND BUILD INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS THAT GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills. At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking. We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there. We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
You have a passion for innovation and know-how to use your engineering skills to give our clients a solid lead in the digital world.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions.
You are going to ingest and process the raw data of several large international corporations. Next to that you will lead teams and create reusable data solutions.
You will be exposed to large volumes of data and related processing workloads. And of course a lot of customer contact in which you advise them on how to maximize the value of their data.
You will contribute to Blue Harvest's vision and help us build our data innovation portfolio.
You lead, mentor and inspire a group of highly experienced engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating.
You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Experience in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud-based data services (preferably Azure or AWS)
- Experience in Distributed Data Computing and Big Data ecosystems (Hadoop, Teradata, Spark)
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, and Data Warehousing
- Exposure to Data Management, Data Quality and Modelling concepts
- Knowledge of Metadata concepts and Metadata-driven data applications
- Understanding of Data streaming and API solutions
- Experience with multiple Data ingestion and Data integration tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of data consumption techniques (Data Wrangling, SelfService BI, Managed BI, Advanced Analytics)
- Software engineering and programming skill sets which may include: Python, Scala, Java, C# (at least one)
- Strong communication skills and ability to present ideas in English
Do you have these extras? Then we like you even more!
- Experience with Data Analytics or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps/DataOps/MLOps concepts
- Experience in People Development and Leadership
- Exposure to technical pre-sales and consultancy
- Fluent Dutch or French
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and speaking at conferences. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in Amsterdam.
Do you think you are the next Data Architect we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply.