Genève, Genève, SwitzerlandCloud Engineering & Architecture
YOUR LEADERSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY VISION GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Leading multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions, business growth through client intimacy, leadership and a strong hands-on technical delivery together with your Blue Harvest engineering team
- Consulting our clients on solution architecture and engineering leadership
- Acting as a trusted advisor to client business and management, using your knowledge of German and English, passion for innovation and know-how to use your engineering skills to lead our clients in the digital world
- Leveraging your Swiss market experience (preferably in Financial Services) to strengthen our position as a first-rate software consultancy company by building strategic client partnerships
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring a group of highly experienced engineers, by setting the example, taking ownership, proactiveness and collaboration
- Being part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities
You own one a value stream within Blue Harvest, enabling our engineers and our overall company growth.
How do you qualify?
You are fluent in French and have several years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Technical coaching: DevOps, DevSecOps, GitOps, CI/CD, Solutioning
- Container orchestration with e.g. Kubernetes or OpenShift
- IaC with Terraform, Biceps or Ansible
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Engineering consultancy: cloud migration, microservices transformation, API management, etc.
- Your way of leading and supporting people and the successes and challenges you had;
- Your experience coaching and enabling delivery across engineering teams;
- Your knowledge on design patterns and software development best practices;
- Your experience with Domain-Driven Design, Microservices or Event-Driven architectures, and what you have learned working with them;
- Your experience working with cloud platforms, containers and Kafka;
- Your view on the pros and cons of working in an Agile environment;
- Your story on what is the advantage of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and your vision on how to apply testing;
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
We offer an open and people-driven work environment. We offer opportunities to grow and enable you to shape the future you want. We strive to create a sustainable and human-centric working environment and, in addition to the contractually agreed remuneration, we offer other attractive extras with our Capgemini benefits.
- Flexible working hours – autonomy regarding when to start and stop work
- Hybrid working model long term
- 5 weeks of vacations – at least 25 days of vacation each year
- Employee referral bonus – 3’000-6’000 CHF of financial rewards for recommending job candidates
- Company shares program – preferential terms for investing in Capgemini's shares, with 100% guaranteed recovery of investment
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of training, mentoring, counseling, and on-the-job learning
- Performance-based recognition and progression system
- Annual contribution to a fitness subscription
More importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and speaking at conferences.
Interested? Let's talk!
Employment: Permanent, full-time
Starting date: ASAP