Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselsCloud Engineering & Architecture
YOUR LEADERSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY VISION GIVE OUR CLIENTS A HEAD START IN OUR NEW DIGITAL WORLD.
Blue Harvest is a rapidly growing international software consultancy company that strives to provide first-rate engineers with both excellent technical abilities and soft skills.
At Blue Harvest, we believe that people can improve the world through the power of technology. We do this by creating a nurturing environment that promotes growth and creative thinking.
We enable our engineers and customers with innovative solutions to address some of the most challenging problems out there.
We deliver added value to our customers by building reusable accelerators, developing innovative blueprints, and supporting their technology strategy.
What will you be doing?
You are an advocate of engineering leadership and technical quality.
You drive innovation through strategic prioritisation and technical subject matter expertise.
You consult our clients on cloud architecture and engineering leadership.
You enable delivery across multiple multidisciplinary teams working on innovative solutions.
You act as a trusted advisor for business and management, helping to improve the organizational maturity of our clients.
You lead customer relationships and influence senior stakeholders to build strategic partnerships across our clients.
You own one a value stream within Blue Harvest, enabling our engineers and our overall company growth.
You lead, mentor and inspire a group of highly experienced engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating;
You will be part of a culture with a high bar of engineering and emotional intelligence standards where development paths are self-determined within a mentor-led environment to support and guide these growth opportunities.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your way of managing and supporting people and your successes and challenges you had;
- Your story on enabling and coaching others’ growth and supporting your direct reports professional and career development;
- Your experience coaching and enabling delivery across engineering teams;
- Your technical subject matter expertise and thorough hands-on experience in software and cloud architecture;
- Your experience working with Cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Your story on DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Your view on the pros and cons of working in an Agile environment;
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly, you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just engineering. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and speaking at conferences. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in our office in Brussels.
Are you ready to harvest and do you think you are the next Cloud Architect we are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply.